We are a small independent business based in South-west Hampshire operating a unique artisan Coffeewagen inspired by the iconic 60s Volkswagen T1 van fitted with a genuine Italian lever espresso machine. We serve high quality speciality, ethically sourced coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, plus a range of quality soft drinks.
Our drinks are complimented by delicious homemade cakes. We also aim to cater for people with alternative dietary needs by offering gluten free and vegan options.
We are proud to be able to say that wherever possible, all our products are locally sourced and thereby supporting the local economy. Our coffee and hot chocolate are sourced from Hampshire based Qualitasse Coffee Roasters who are highly regarded with several Great Taste award winning coffees to their name, whilst we feature a selection of Birchall Teas.
Our unique Coffeewagen cart is designed to reflect our philosophy that everything we offer is of the highest quality.
We only use 100% biodegradable / compostable cups, lids, stirrers and cake bags as well as not using any single use plastic. We use minimal electricity (and LPG where electricity is not available)
We take very seriously our responsibility to operate the business in a way that is safe, hygienic and professional. Therefore the following measures are in place:
- The business is fully covered by £5million pounds worth of third party and public liability insurance.
- We are the proud holders of the maximum 5 star rating from the Food Standards Agency, awarded by New Forest District Council.
- Up-to-date Food Hygiene Level 2 certification and comprehensive Food Safety Management System in place.
- Regularly updated Gas Safety, electrical installation and PAT certificates.
- Our comprehensive fire and general risk assessments are regularly reviewed.
We are proud in what we do, our ethos being, if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well!